Monday, April 18, 2011

One Year Later

And then there were 7...
Last year at this time I was in shock with the Houston Family news. We were having another baby! What a surprise. I am so glad God works the way He does!

Where does the time go? Ugh, I have to say this before every blog entry. I have a hard time finding moments to sit at the computer and make blogging a priority. But, when I do find the time, my heart is filled with all that I have pondered. Today, I realized that one year later our family looks different! We added the sweet little blessing, Bennett Leighann Houston. She was 8 lbs 8 oz, and 22 inches long. She is already 5 months old, and the added chaos has become our new "normal." She is great and has been really easy. Although she is STILL waking up at night, but I do not mind...it is the only alone time I get with her!
Welcome to the family Bennett.
(aka. Benny-Boo)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so fun to see your sweet family picture! you have a one beautiful family. i am sure the chaos is sweet :) have a great summer!