Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where did my baby go???

\

Before...

Then....

After...

I think Tred has AWESOME hair. He has a head full of dark, curly hair. Well, had a head full of dark, curly. The last few days I have realized his beautiful hair really doesn't look so cute after he wakes up in the morning or from a nap. It gets frizzy with lots of knots. Multiple times a day I brush it and lotion it. He has also rubbed a few bald spots on the back. Realizing it really wasn't so cute in the back, I decided to take action. So, in my irrational thinking I buzzed his head! What in the world did I do? I mean, I love it. But, I did not expect it to be such a difference. He looks so old! It is the first time I have seen him as my little boy instead of as my little baby.

There you have it...the new Tred!!!!