Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Back!!!

OK, so my blogging sabbatical is over. Summer was great, but it was not easy for me to blog. Partly because I was busy, but mostly because I do not know how to do this on any computer other than this one at home. (I know I am electronically pathetic!) We had a blast at K-1, and loved introducing Tred to his 2nd home. Life after kamp....





We took H & H to Disney World after kamp. Big H turned 5! And, Little H did not mind tagging along for her sister's birthday at all! Matt and I had a blast seeing the Magic thru their eyes. The timing could not have been more perfect. It was the perfect getaway! But, I must say after visiting Disney, I needed a vacation from the vacation. We were worn out! While we were there Little H said "Mom, can I have my 5 here too?" I couldn't say no...So, Matt and I are already saving for January 2011. HA!



Once we were back, Kanakuk Movie Tour was right around the corner. Last week was our first week out. We went to Texas. It was a week of heavy conversations as we faced all that is going on at Kamp. But, lots of ministry taking place...God is faithful. The highlight of the week for me personally was Tred getting to meet his namesake. Tred meet Tred...



Tred is 8 months old now. And, he is more of a joy than ever. He is quick to give smiles! This little man melts my heart. His big sisters mother him more than I'm sure he'd like. They are as crazy about him as I am. He has already had some Daddy bonding with his first football season. He is often decked out in OU and Arkansas clothes. And, in a few months he will be sporting his KU gear. Matt is glad to have a buddy to camp out in front of the t.v. on gameday!


We heard from BK (Tred's birthmom)this summer. She is doing well. She emailed and asked for a picture of him. I emailed her back and sent her 10! I want more than anything for her to know he is happy, loved, and safe. Some friends of ours (who just adopted form ABBA) told us that BK shared her testimony at an event. I sure wish I could have been there to hear it. And, more importantly I hope Tred someday knows how much his 9 months in her belly changed her life. I am thankful everyday I get to hold him in my arms. And, I will never forget the woman that gave me that gift.


1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

YIPEE. . .you updated! Thank you!!! I absolutely LOVE that pic of Tred and Ted! Wow! Great photo! I cannot wait to read your new posts!