Monday, January 18, 2010

He is not a baby anymore...



Tred is not a baby anymore. Well, he is MY baby...but he is all boy and getting so big. So, with that, our title of "Bringing home Baby Houston" is going to have to change---once I figure out how to change the layout I will get on that. I did not set this blog up so I am still learning.


Our family is going to be busy over the next few weeks... #2 turns 4, #4 turns 1 and after that #3 turns 2. Three birthdays are a great follow up to Christmas, right?


I have got to get better at this blogging! I read all my friends blogs and am left feeling my life is uneventful, with not much to say. So many of you are well versed and good at taking & downloading pictures (which is another story in itself). I realized I could fill this with Houston tidbits, and funny stories...and so I am! Why not, my mom might be the only one reading this!

For today, a few pics...

The Girls...


So big!


snuggling with her bear



this is dangerous!

6 comments:

Corby and Lauren said...

They are all SO cute! I can't believe how grown up Hadley and Holland look! We miss y'all and would LOVE to see y'all soon... maybe I should just come visit!

Unknown said...

I read your blog Melissa :)
Thanks for posting and for also sending us a Christmas card...how thoughtful.
Not sure if you are a reader of ours...it's private but if you send me your email on FB I'll add you to the list. I know private blogs are a pain, but oh well.

www.forrestandfamily.blogspot.com

And yes, I am pregnant again with our 2nd son...due in 6weeks (or less)! :)

Can't believe how many birthdays ya'll have coming up. Too fun--and what a great mom you are!

Take care friend...
EJ Williams

jennaferwhite said...

I read it!!! :) Keep blogging! I LOVE it! :)

plainlyjane said...

I'm reading! Your kids are precious!

Courtney said...

adorable

Shelley said...

You're on my bloglines, so I always read your posts! :) Your babies are beautiful!