Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Finally! We are home and, life has not slowed down one bit:) I think being away so long made me thankful for the choas of the Houston family. I am glad I am not missing out on Had's preschool projects she brings home, Holl's sweet "I love yous," and Neel's first words anymore. The mounds of laundry, carpool, extra diaper changes, loads of dishes, multiple virus exchanges with siblings, and the endless cleaning is all worth being home sweet home! I love our family being together...all 6 of us


Update on the little man...

He is 3 weeks old now. Having some minor respitory problems. The doc said this was common with c-section babies. He is doing some breathing treatments and will hopefully soon be better. I am looking forward to introducing to him to ALL my wonderful friends that have provided much needed prayer and support!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Melissa.
I'm so glad ya'll are home. He's precious. I appreciate your honesty...I feel the same way, and I really have no idea the blessing of chaos your 6 person family is compared to my 3 person fam.

Keep us posted. And worship our good God as often as you can with singing and dancing...while washing dishes and folding laundry...with your precious ones!

Gotta go do some of that now myself.

love, ej

Shelley said...

Melissa! He is beautiful! And I love how you are thankful for the chaos of "normal" life. I SO get that. I loved seeing you and talking to you today!

Unknown said...

welcome home!

Jamie Jo said...

I cannot wait to meet your little man! Welcome home!